About Me

My photo
Leeds, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I am a young Graphic Designer, I love what I am doing and find Graphics inspiring and most of all FUN

Sunday 3 January 2010

Decembers pictures I forgot!







My new car reaching just over 1000 miles was going to take it at 1001 but my dad took it to the shops!!
24th december.







Christmas day!!! Had a loverly lunch with my family and then had a drive over to lauras!







Boxing day! Went for lunch with lauras dad and family! Was loverly!! Yum yum!!
December 26th







Xmas sweeties all gone by the end of the day though!!!
December 27th







Lauras making me a cuppa tea love her! Niceee
December 28th

Cleaned my car today but u wouldn't notice if you saw it!!! Roads are filthy!
December 29th!

December 30th
I actually can't remember what I did today!! Oh dear!







New years eve!
Spent the night playing wii and scalextric with my mum dad geoff emma and laura!


New years day! Again I can't remeber what I did today!!
1st jan 2010






Yesterday me and laura made the scalextric track longer and bigger! Whoop whoop
2nd jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment